Search

Loading...

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Rich Dad, Poor Dad

Author: Robert T Kiyosaki
Number of Pages: 207 Pages
Publisher: Business Plus

I first read Rich Dad Poor Dad 7 years ago. Almost everyone who reads know that this book no longer need any review due to its huge popularity. However, when I recently revisited this book, I thought that I want to write review of this book for one reason – I owe this book a BIG thanks.

When I first read this book, I was in my mid-20s, had a couple of years of working experience and knew next to zero about investment. Back then, I never knew that passive income even existed!

I would not exaggerate by saying that this book taught me all of them. Robert Kiyosaki talked about how our school systems are made to produce good employees. Study hard and get a good job is a wrong advise we were told for decades and Robert points this out. He boldly said that being an employee will not make you rich, by citing his biological father as an example. This is the type of knowledge you don’t gain in schools or colleges, in fact, it’s completely the opposite.

Do not expect the “hows” or step-by-step guide to be rich, because Robert did not elaborate that in here. However, he gives you an idea of which is the right path to take to be wealthy. He gives you the true lessons.

After reading this book, I started reading more self-helps, financial and motivation books. And yes, I do own several properties along the way, as my own passive income . I gained more valuable knowledge from other source after that but the seed is the Rich Dad, Poor Dad.

Rich Dad Poor Dad is my first ever financial-enlightening book.

Apartment Building Cash Flow System Discover The Secrets To Investing In Apartment Buildings With No Cash And No Credit

Own Real Estate With No Money Down

Shatter The Blocks to Your Business Progress, Productivity And Profit

5 comments:

  1. Bankruptcy records
    https://www.bankruptcylive.com/records/
    Get copy of Official bankruptcy records, complete file for $29.99 and Bankruptcy discharge papers $9.99 only.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bookkeeping Services CO. is an Bookkeeping Services firm that provide services as per your unique business needs which are constantly changing as your business develops. We create customized special service packages so that we can fulfill all your needs regardless of your business size, that is, from individuals to Mid size enterprises(SME) to corporates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was been a great book to be read. Everything may happen as long as you strive hard in terms of your profit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a Virtual Bookkeeper as well as a remote office assistant OR a Virtual Assistant, our services assist you to get control of your business and allows you to use your time more productively and with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete